If you run an e-commerce store online, you’re probably looking for new ways to grow. Starting an affiliate program is a great way to get the word out about your business.
Affiliates will work hard to market and sell your products for you. In turn, you provide them with incentives and a commission.
The key to any affiliate marketing program is the quality of its affiliates. That’s why you need to learn where to find the most talented affiliates once you start your program. Platforms such as Shopify make setting up an affiliate program streamlined and straightforward.
If you’ve asked yourself, “I need to learn how to find affiliates to sell my product,” you’ve come to the right place. We’ll share some of the most effective tactics for finding affiliates, so read on to learn more.
Use Fiverr to Find Talented Affiliate Marketers
Fiverr is a bustling marketplace filled with freelancers. You can find photographers, graphic designers, and even affiliate marketers. Many marketers like to make their money on their own, which is why they use Upwork and Fiverr.
These platforms allow them to work for themselves essentially. The good news is that you can use Fiverr for free to find affiliates. Here’s what we recommend you do:
- Search for ‘affiliate marketers’ on Fiverr to view user profiles that match your needs.
- Reach out to 10 promising marketers that impress you. Offer them a gig to promote your product and track their performances.
- Out of the 10, select the top 2 that perform the best. From there, reach out to them to form a long-term affiliate relationship.
That’s a great way to pinpoint affiliate marketers that get results and work well with you. Once you complete this process once, you can rinse and repeat it to find even more affiliates.
The benefit of using Fiverr is that you can hire trained and experienced marketers. You can also compare affiliate profiles, evaluating their fees, skills, and portfolios. You get a lot of control over who you hire when you use Fiverr to find affiliates. To hire a top-rated freelancer from Fiverr follow this link.
Online Forums, Groups, and Communities
Another tactic is to head online to subreddits and Facebook groups related to your niche. Here, you can find lots of potential affiliates that are very familiar with what you sell.
Say you sell handmade jewelry, and you find a Facebook group of jewelry lovers. Then, you reach out to the page owner to request promoting your affiliate program. They agree, and you post a post showing what users can get if they promote your products.
That’s where incentives come into play. Of course, you’ll want to offer a commission for each sale they make. Beyond that, you can include incentives like discounts for a certain number of items sold. The more attractive your incentives are, the more affiliates you will attract.
Try to locate the most active members of the group or forum. Ask yourself these questions when considering affiliate candidates:
- Is the user knowledgeable about the product?
- Does the user have a network they can promote my product to at their job?
- Would the user make a good spokesperson for my brand?
If the answer is yes for each question, you should sign them up to be an affiliate. It may surprise you how effective you can be using this tactic alone. There are plenty of intelligent people out there willing to make some extra money by promoting your business.
Social Media Influencers
One of the most popular sources for affiliates is influencers on social media. These are individuals with thousands or millions of followers on platforms such as:
The idea is to reach out to an influencer that operates in your niche. If you make handmade jewelry, for example, you should reach out to a jewelry influencer. They could be an Instagram user with 100,000 followers that loves to post pictures of jewelry.
If you could get them promoting your jewelry, you’ll automatically have an audience of 100,000. Not only that, but they’re 100,000 people that are actively interested in what you sell.
It’s for this reason why social media influencers are so desirable as affiliates. You can use their massive followings to get the word out about what you do.
Bear in mind; the most sought-after influencers tend to charge a lot. Since they have millions of followers, they’re able to demand more money from affiliate marketing programs.
If you’re a beginner with no money, try to find influencers with modest followings. They won’t charge as much, and you’ll still benefit from advertising to their audience.
Using LeadDyno on Shopify for Affiliate Marketing
If you use Shopify, then you need to download LeadDyno for your store. It’s a third-party app that’s all about affiliate marketing. It will add a ton of unique capabilities to your store. They include:
- Automated Marketing. LeadDyno makes gaining new affiliates effortless. That’s because you can automate emails to invite new customers to your affiliate program. That way, you can attract new affiliates every time that you make a sale.
- Onboarding Affiliates. Your new affiliates will have no trouble getting started due to LeadDyno’s onboarding. They receive a direct sign-in link to their dashboard. They can also download a mobile app for tracking sales on the go.
- Affiliate Tools. You can create time-based incentives, trackable coupon codes, affiliate newsletters, and more. LeadDyno gives you all the tools that you need to manage a successful affiliate program.
- A Robust Tracking System. You can easily monitor the success of your affiliates with LeadDyno. You can track visitors to your site, social media shares, and integrate CRM software.
As you can see, LeadDyno is an invaluable tool for affiliate marketing on Shopify. It’s also a great way to find new affiliates. You can set up automated emails to invite new customers to your program, so you don’t have to worry about it. To start your free trial of LeadDyno follow this link.
How to Find Affiliates to Sell My Product ( quick video )
Now you know the answer to, “How to find affiliates to sell my product?” If you use Shopify, then downloading LeadDyno is a must. It will handle every aspect of maintaining an affiliate program for you. To find more affiliates, you should take to online forums, social media, and Fiverr. To see our complete guide on starting an affiliate program follow this link.
If you want to see a list of our top recommended Shopify apps visit this link here.